SAVE THE DATE!
Shaping the future of your river basin! Public consultation meetings will be held on the Final Draft River Basin Management Plan for the Chorokhi-Adjaristkali District Pilot Basin in Georgia, including assessment and monitoring of coastal waters, developed in the frame of the “Environmental Protection of International River Basins” (EPIRB) project.
The project is funded by the European Union and implemented by an international consortium led by the Austrian Consulting Company Hulla & Co. Human Dynamics KG.
The public consultation meetings will give the opportunity to learn more about the Draft River Basin Management Plan for the Chorokhi-Adjaristkali District Pilot Basin in Georgia, including assessment and monitoring of coastal waters and the planned Programme of Measures. All stakeholders and members of the public are welcome and encouraged to provide their comments, feedback and proposals.
The consultation meetings will take place according to the following schedule:
- August 2nd, 2016, in Shuakhevi, Georgia, with participation of stakeholders from Keda , Shuakhevi and Khulo municipalities;
- August 3rd, 2016, in Batumi, Georgia, with participation of national stakeholders and local stakeholders from Batumi, Khelvachauri and Kobuleti municipalities;
Information on meeting venues, agenda and the draft RBMP will be accessible on the website from the July 15 at www.blacksea-riverbasins.net and http://www.rec-caucasus.org/, the announcement circulated to interested participants.
A dedicated e-mail address will be also announced soon for collecting the comments.
We invite members of the public and all interested parties to join and participate in the consultation.
Those interested to attend, are kindly asked to indicate their wish to participate to the respective project contacts:
- Ms. Kate Metreveli at email@example.com Ms.
- Evgenia Mekhtieva at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to your participation!
- Chorokhi-Adjaristskali Basin